Thursday 18 February 2010

Monkey

Today something happened that was so interesting I counted it worthy of a post all on it's own. Just after I got up I spotted this guy, sitting on top of my tent:


Then, we gave him some food (a piece of stale bread - generous missionaries that we are), which he ate keenly, before throwing away the crusts, who would have thought a monkey could be fussy.





Then, some time later, as I was sitting down to do a bit of reading, he reappeared looking for more food. Not satisfied when I indicated that I had none he boldy walked into my tent to look for himself. I followed him to make it clear that this was not ok and when I took this photo, just as he was about to dissappear under my bed things got a bit ugly:


He really didn't like the flash and came at me with bared teeth, so I had to make like I was going to kick him before he scarperred over the roof. He hasn't been seen since...

2 comments:

  1. Mr Kevin,

    Im a big fan of your work... this has been proved by the fact that i've clicked on your blog 5 times since this post to see if you've put anything else up! so either im an avid fan, or connect just doesn't cut the mustard.. you decide! I hope you get a chance to wear your pink shirt soon. big love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moral of the story, don't flash a hungry monkey!

    ReplyDelete